Two shortbread cookies joined with dulce de leche (thick caramel-like deliciousness). We specialize in new takes on traditional Argentine alfajores. Get a six pack or a dozen por flavor.
- Traditonal No Gluten Ingredients
- Espresso Chocolate
- Chipotle Chocolate
- Mint Chocolate
- Lemon Ginger
- Nutella and Chocolate
- Yerba Mate
- New flavors arrive spontaneously
Argentine pastries filled with meat, veggies, and other delicious secret ingredients. Few can eat just one.
- Spicy Beef
- Jamon Y Queso
- Spicey Pork
- Spanish Chicken
- Bacon & Eggs
- Mushroom Gorgonzola
- Spinach & Feta
- Kale & Butternut Squash
A chocolate cookie piled with a heap of dulce de leche and covered in dark chocolate. Wooden Table’s “little cones” are more like little mountains, so we named each one after a different Argentine peak.
- Aconcagua – Chocolate Conito Drizzled with White Chocolate
- Ojos del Salado – Chocolate Conito Sprinkled with Sea Salt
- Cerro Torre – Chocolate Conito Sprinkled with Almond Slivers
- Cerro de los Siete Colores – Espresso Chocolate Conito
- Tronador – Chocolate Mint Conito
- Perito Moreno – White Chocolate
- Full Service
- Cocido (To Go)
- Loose Leaf
- Cold Brew
- Mate Latte
- Energy Bars
We serve Ecoteas Organic, Fair Trade, Unsmoked Yerba Mate
- Cold Brew
We proudly serve Due Torri Coffee, the Bay Area’s most obsessed roasters.
But Wait, There’s More
- Fresh Juice
- Submarino (a bar of dark chocolate in hot milk)
We serve cold-pressed Happy Moose Juice, crafted across the bay in San Francisco. Juice does not inlcude moose as far as we know.